Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good Times

Dear Audience,

Today was a good day. Me madre went to her doctor and he told her she would be okay. This is good, because she is smiling. This is bad, because it means she won't be home all day with me anymore.

She is supposed to go swimming. I hope she doesn't want to take me with her. I hate water. I hate swimming. I love being a dirty dog. I also like to roll around on dead things, when my parents aren't watching.

I have a new friend, her name is Sammie. She is a cat. She is pretty. Me madre calls her a tramp. What is a tramp? She belongs to the neighbors, and she has had three litters of little cats. Had the last batch a week ago. We can't find her little cats. She is a bad mommy. I really do like her though, but I am not sure she likes me very much. She hisses at me. That's not nice, Sammie.

That's all for now. Gearing up for the Broncos/Saints. Or the Saints/Broncos. I'm going to go outside with Sammie if things get tense in the house on Sunday.

Later.

CSH

No comments: